Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome!

My heart has always been with photography. The perfect photograph to me is one that captures a story. A moment in time that becomes a priceless memory. I don't want those moments to ever fade away and that is why I became a photographer. I took the plunge and bought the expensive camera. I may not have all the other fancy and expensive things that go along with it but I have the heart and the love for photographs.


Paper Angels officially started when I got my first DSLR but it has been with me since my oldest was born. I never gave up on my dream and here I am.


Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Beth and I am a stay-at-home mom to two beautiful children - a two year old son and a 7 month old daughter. I have a wonderful husband that has always encouraged me and supported me through my photography journey. We live in central Alabama which brings so many beautiful possibilities for photographs.


Why the name Paper Angels? I refer to my two children as angels, a gift from God. I capture those angels through photography and print them on paper. Now I hope to capture other parent's angels through pictures.



My goal is to provide an inexpensive alternative for photography. I was always so discouraged when I saw the prices to have my kids' pictures done. I want to capture those priceless, everyday moments. I want to let you sit back and relax during birthday parties, events, or just going to the playground while I take the pictures.


Email me for prices. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Ascending Butterfly said...

Which digital DSLR do you have? I'm starting the process of researching them and I figure who better to give me a good recommendation than a photographer?

PS Thanks for visiting Ascending Butterfly! Hope you will consider following us too!

Mommy Bear said...

I use a Canon Rebel XT with a EF 50mm f/1.8 lens. I love Canons! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Post a Comment