Monday, February 23, 2009

Your session will be at an outdoor location of your choice. I can provide suggestions, if needed.  This provides a comfortable atmosphere and natural lighting. I take time before each session time to get to know your children. This is a chance for them to warm up to me and a chance for me to learn a little about their personalities so I can capture it.

I want the session to be a fun experience for your child so dress comfortably and bring their favorite toys. There is no limit to the number of people that can be included in the photo session.  But please remember the less people the more photo opportunities for each person.

After the session, please allow 1-2 weeks for photo processing. Your proof CD will be mailed for your convenience.  Prints can be ordered from the proof CD, contact me for details.  All proofs are your property, but the copyright is held by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment