Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About Paper Angels

My name is Beth, and I am the person behind the lens for Paper Angels Photography.  As a mother of two, I know how quickly our babies grow up, and how simultaneously thrilling and heart-breaking it is to watch. I want to capture your babies the way you remember them; with all the magic of childhood.

I love color, and I love non-traditional, non-posed photography. I am not afraid to get my knees dirty, even lie right down on the ground with your children to get the perfect photo.  This isn't about shooting the same pose fifteen different times to get just the right one; this is playtime.  Children look their best when they are having fun, and that is when the best photo opportunities emerge. 

Your session will be at a location of your choice. This provides a comfortable atmosphere and natural lighting. Locations like your own home, Southern Homes & Gardens, Splash Pad, and Alabama Shakespeare Festival provides perfect photo opportunities. I take time before each session time to get to know your children. This is a chance for them to warm up to me and a chance for me to learn a little about their personalities so I can capture it. I want the session to be a fun experience for your child so dress comfortably and bring their favorite toys.

Each session is unique so there is not a set amount of time to do the session in. I take as little or as much time as I needed to capture the "moments that take your breath away." We are just having fun, playing, eating snacks, or whatever it is that makes the child comfortable.

Why the name Paper Angels?  God blessed me with two little angels, and their faces can be seen printed all around my house.  I want to do the same for your little angels.


0 comments:

Post a Comment